Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Marathon CSAR, Medium Diver, & USMC Navigator Watch

As part of our sponsorship, we took three popular Marathon watches and put them to the test during our training season and eventual 215km ride. Those three watches were the Marathon Pilot's Chronograph CSAR, the Marathon Medium Diver Automatic, and the Marathon USMC Navigator Quartz, and we definitely put them through the paces.
 https://www.repwatchesguy.is/omega.html
Marathon CSAR, Medium Diver, & USMC Navigator Watches Team Review Wrist Time Reviews
It was cold enough that a few of our training rides were snowed out completely, and here is where we started to realize a place for Marathon Watches in the world of inclement athletics. Anyone who cycles or runs is probably familiar with apps like Strava that time and track your outings. I had been using this app on my phone, which was tucked close to my body and protected by multiple layers of winter riding gear. My Marathon CSAR was worn on the outside of my gear so I could time my 50km pre-planned route, and I trusted my Strava app to calculate my average speed. Well, at the 25km halfway point, I realized my phone was dead. Not because I forgot to charge it, but it was too cold to maintain power. The CSAR? Alive and well. And, since I knew I was at the 25km mark, I could easily use the time captured by the chronograph to calculate my average speed (around 21.5km/hr).

 Welcome to luxury replica swiss Tag Heuer grand carrera watches online store,audemars piguet,omega,and breitling.Affordable price and best quality,Your Best Choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment